July 20, 2008

On My Own

I found a new job and will be starting in August. A marketing of course. I have tendered my resignation and thank God for that. I cannot wait to start a new chapter despite having a rather short one here. It does not matter. Good riddance to the old ladies. From the interview, the new office is bustling with young vibrant people. Yes!

That explains my weeks of silence from the blogsphere. I have been busy running around, sorting out every loose end that needs to be tied. Now that the spinsters and cows know I am leaving, everyone wanted to ensure, the stuff they entrusted are completed so they need not pick it when I am gone. Fair I suppose. So I have been burning the midnight oil. For a mere RM 2,300 salary, it is seriously not worth the hassle to be frank. But for the sake of responsibility and accountability, money cannot be taken into comparison. It would never be an eye for eye.

After my episode with Shah, we are still keeping in touch. But I shall not consider this a long distance relationship. I do not feel I am his girl nor does he feel he is my guy. If you want to have that feeling of ownership, it takes commitment. Therefore, I do not know if I am ready for that and we did not dwell into such depth so I will leave things as it is. As for my feelings about this ‘relationship’, he certainly interests me - his body and soul but ask no more.

However said, we are still feeling connected from the brief exploit, some how or rather. So we have been keeping in touch via emails and phone calls. Sexually as well. I believe as a result, I am as happy as a clam. Sexually fulfilled as well.

Every alternate nights, we webcam for a good hour or so.

Just last night, we dialed up to see each other and this arrangement has been on since I returned from Langkawi. We are both happy with this thus far.

When I was logging on, I changed to a pair of lacy undies. This time black lacy pair. Then I rolled up a black pair of sexy lacy stocking up to my thighs and a garter belt, black. I put on my black 3 inch stilettos. My g-string was lacy black and my bra could easily see my protruding nipples and the shape of my areolas. I was all made up foxy sexy to surprise Shah.

When we were connected, I ensured I stood tall in front of the webcam so he could see me in full.

“Shanice” he exclaimed in calmness when he saw me all dressed up.

“Yes sweety?” I started to purr.

“You got to do this to me every other day you naughty girl,” he looked at me through the webcam but smiled.

“I’m horny,” I said innocently and stared back.

“Yes I should know that by now. I could never get enough of you. One of these days you will leave me with no choice but to fly down to see you, feel you and be, with you” he said.

“I’m waiting.”

“I bet you do. As always.”

I licked my lips and softly gazed at him through the camera and he gave me that heavenly sweet smile. I wish to be playing with his soft curls and touching those sweet brown eyes, smooth face and sharp nose. Yes, I still long for that strong body, biceps and not forgetting that very big dick. The ultimate asset Shah has.

“Shah…” I purred.

“Yes sweetheart?” he answered.

“Can you watch me again today? I badly need it,” I said in the most innocent little girl voice.

“What would you be doing today sweet love?” he asked me softly.

“Just watch? Please?” I begged like a spoilt kitten.

He gave me a very sweet smile and sat back on this chair. Obviously, he was in his room and I was in mine.

I walked towards my bed and gently lay on it like a cat. Shah was silently watching me. I looked at him and he smiled to encourage me on.

I positioned myself and had my crotch facing the webcam so he could have a good view of me. I lay my head on a comfortable pillow, and then I looked towards him.

Slowly, I rubbed my body all over. Firstly, I rubbed my neck, and then both my hands started to work downwards towards my breast with my bra on. I massaged my body bit by bit. I caressed my breasts, circling it in motion. Until it was good and hard with the nipples stiffening, I moved on. My one hand moved to my torso. I touched my stomach sensually and stroke it with soft pressure. I started to feel warm. So I got down to my navel. Gently brushed past my G-string. Then I rubbed my thighs, as it they were very succulent piece of meat waiting to be devoured. When I rubbed them, they were all warm and smooth despite half covered with black stockings.

Slowly, I stroked tenderly the inner of my thighs, feeling the lacy stocking I wore, then as I do so, I rub a little of my crotch despite still having my panties on. I closed my eyes to savor the moment. As I rubbed on, I stroked my outer thighs while my body started to move in rhythm to my movement. I started to glide like a snake as I caressed my whole body. My right hand reached my left breast and I groped. It was nice. So I continued. I could feel the arousal and the sensuality of touch. Eventually, my hand pushed my bra aside and pulls out my tender breasts. I went on to amuse my breast. While I was doing so, the other hand was rubbing my tummy sensually. As I do that, my right hand started to touch my nipples. Ohhhh. The first bite of pleasure. First I gently caress the tip. I started to feel great so I pursued on caressing. It is good. I was glad for the arousal that my left hand went on, to touched my crotch and started fondling them.

The touch aroused my clit through the flimsy cloth of my undies. It turned me on. I continued. Soon I gave out a slight moan as my finger worked the delicate clit. I continued to touch my breast and fondle them, then worked on my tits. The circling motion and gentle rubbing erected the nipples and I could feel they are starting to erect. Hard. I could feel the sensation. As I teased it, my arousal mounted. I was enjoying myself very much and let out more moans as my other hand reached to excite my crotch.

I started to crave for more. So I unhooked my bra and pulled my G aside, revealing a silky smooth crotch without a single strand of hair. I bet it was delicious looking because Shah eyes went bigger when I looked at him to catch his reaction.

My right finger went straight to my clit and my body countered to the sensation. I started to get aroused even more and my hips gyrated to the sensation. Oh. It was great. One hand on the nipple pushing on the arousal and the other working hard on the clit. This itself was heading me towards sexual frenzy. My stroke on the clit got hotter. I could feel the wetness soaking my pussy as the rubbing continues which made me yearn for more. Oh, give me all the pleasure. I started to moan more and the moaning started to become sensual.

Uhhh, ummmm, ohhhhh, uhhhhh, ohhhhh, " I moaned at every exhale.

Finally when my clit was all ready and throbbing with excitement, I decided to affirm my wetness by pushing my third finger into my pussy. Hmm, all wet and ready for the next pleasure. Shah was still watching me intently and I know he was watching every move without a blink. Obviously, I was arousing him well. He slowly took off this pants and undies, and had his dick in his hand.

I moaned, looked at him and said huskily, “Baby, I’m enjoying here, how are you doing?”

“Can any man ask for more? I'm loving every minute...What more have you got sweety?” he encouraged on, now with that sexy look in his eyes.

I continued my moaning in extreme sexuality.

“Oh oh oh,” I went on bit by bit with one finger now working diligently with my pussy and the other playing ferociously with the throbbing clit. The wanton is unpretentious at this point. My wetness is gushing my pussy, greasing the entire hole and leaving residue on my fingers as it stroked out. As I prolonged my strokes, my moist becomes thicker and the finger becomes soaked.

“Ugh, ugh, ugh, oh, oh” I moaned in cadence to my motion as my arousal built. I could feel my heart beating faster as I pushed on and my body is starting to tensed. I am at the top now and badly needed more. I shoved another finger into my hole. That gave me tremendous pleasure. It yield even more honey. The wetness erupted from just the pussy, thereon with my fingers all richly moist, I rubbed it all over my crotch.

Obvious to Shah’s arousal, I groaned louder with passion. As I opened my eyes to look at Shah, he was certainly yanking himself now. Slowly. I smiled to myself because I enjoy turning men on. Arousing someone like Shah is all together more enjoyable. In return to this, the sight of him getting himself all worked up crazed me.

As I was holding back my excitement and to avoid a quick orgasm, I stopped. I turned to look at Shah coyly and asked his permission, “Sweety, can I have the dildo in me?”

“Go on sweetheart,” he gently said while stroking his rod, obvious that he wants to see more of me in action. I could see his hard on, all big 9', gleaming with pride.

As I grabbed to reach out for my 10’ dildo, my other fingers dipped into my pussy and I licked my juice while watching him watching me enjoying the honey. I licked my fingers just as I yearned to lick his hard rod. Slowly I licked upwards then gradually working downwards with the tip of my tongue savaging the moist mucus envoloping my fingers. As I do so, I watched him.

Shah certainly looked hooked at my antics. I wanted to give him more.

I turned the dildo on to a light vibration mode and spread my legs wide, ensuring Shah has a complete view of everything. Slowly and gently I ensured my entire pussy was moistly covered with my sweet honey. I rubbed all around and groaned excitedly because I cannot wait for the 10’ to get inside of me. With the soaring arousal, I cannot wait any longer but yet I wanted Shah to enjoy it slowly.

I glided the dildo into my pussy, gently, as it filled me up, inch by inch as I groaned in pace with the descend. It was so sweet and good. I could feel the sensation up to my toes and I continued to extract wetness by multifold as compared earlier. My body intuitively gyrated to the pleasure as well. Every single state of my body was oozing with sex. I was at the top of my own world with the sensation still mounting to reach the peak. My wetness was overpowering and soon, it soaked the dildo from the very tip to the base.

As I lead it into my wanton wet cave, it finally reached the spot of rubbing my G-spot, I gave a loud cry. Ohhhh! Awesome beyond words. I wanted more. I drove the dildo in and out, in steady motion and the other hand started rubbing my clit vigorously with intense pressure and pleasure. I wanted it all now. Every stroke from the dildo massaged my G over and over, and the rubbing of the clit hearted my adrenalin, I poured with moist pleasure even more. I could not stop now. The black stockings and stilettos added on to my arousal as I know how viciously sexy I am to Shah now. As the dildo vibrate smoothly inside of me, I peeled off my G-string.

My strokes got stronger and I turned the vibration a higher pace to induce the sensation. My groans became erratic and my breath heavy.

“Shah oh,Shah, this is great. Oh, oh, ummmmmmm” I moaned in sync to my deep breathing.

“Go ahead sweety, harder now,” he whispered via the cam.

My hands worked hard but I could no longer contain myself. Every bit of my body tensed and I held on to the rock hard sensation while embracing the entire fervor. My wetness was shattering over and over until I wet my sheets. My heart was beating from the adrenalin and I spread my legs even wider with the garter belt still sexily on. I came. This time with multiple spasms overwhelming my pelvis.

Oh oh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Shah, Ohhhhhhh,” I moaned loudly again and again though my hands were working as diligently. Until, my fury eluded, I cringed and slowed down. I went on to stimulate my pussy as my entire body quiver away from the orgasm, I stopped. I closed my wide open legs as I no longer could hold it. Slowly, I satisfyingly looked up at Shah. He came as well as I saw his flaccid 9’.

“Hmmmm, did you enjoy yourself Shah?” I asked bashfully and innocently.

“Sweety, does my brother look asleep all this while?” he answered with a glee.

“More of this and Ill be coming knocking on your door steps,” he indirectly complimented.

I gave him a virtual kiss and told him I missed him, physically and mentally. Of course, the feeling was mutual. I really ponder when would I get to see him again. I miss him very much. I miss every single bit of him. This could not go on forever. Eventually, I would need his body. That solid hard body with the God given 9' rod... Oh, it drives me wild thinking about it. Even as I am typing this. Eventually, I would need it...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was referred to your blog thinking it was somehow related to politics. And what a big surprise I had, albeit a pleasant one... a huge pleasant one indeed. Do tell us more of your escapades you naughty succubus and "turn on" our monotonous lives! Huzzah!

Nana Oui said...

Thanks for the nice comment. Just tune in, u r in for a ride!!!