August 24, 2008

Bangkok - Part 2

My experience with Num lingered in me for quite awhile. Even as I spent, the remaining of our time gallivanting through the shopping bazaars and the likes, Num was constantly in my mind. I do not know why.

We roamed through Paragon, MBK and Emporium the following day. And as usual, I got myself heaps of stuff, 2 pairs of Jimmy Choo, a Prada tote, a sexy Blumarine blouse, many Guess tops (they are cheap in Bangkok!) and 2 pairs of tight hugging jeans, and finally a pair of short Armani denim mini skirt.

I supposed we had a great time yesterday afternoon because everyone was glowworm glowing. For this evening right after dinner, we planned for club hopping around Bangkok. That would also mean, it leaves me with no choice but to put on my new mini skirt and the Jimmy Choo I bought. Yipee.

We returned from shopping by 4pm and I immediately went to the poolside for a rest. I do not fancy overdose of air-conditioned air so I went down to the serene oasis.

I found a superb spot by the amoeba looking pool, with direct sunlight and laid my front languorously on the deck chair. I closed my eyes, with sunglasses, hair pulled back into a chic bun and had my back facing the world. I took my bikini top off as I let go my thoughts, my feelings, my sense and my entire body dissolved.

While I was enjoying the warmth and serenity for a good half an hour, someone then sat next to my deck, and next gently rubbed cool sun lotion onto my back. The hands belonged to a man. It was firm but gentle. The strokes were familiar. I do not know the reason for not turning around to see who the person was because I just allowed it to go on.

Since slapping sun lotion does not take time, in a mere 2 minutes the hands stopped. But certainly I was nicely greased. Once the hands were done, he whispered into my ears in Thai accent, “Shanice, good afternoon.”

I smiled to the voice that belonged to a sweet man I had a good time yesterday evening. The man who pleased me like no other man. I could hear him shuffled and he laid next to my deck. But I knew, he would be under the parasol. I heart skipped with excitement because I longed to see Num.

While I basked, my thought wondered on Num’s presence. How did he know I was putting up at The Oriental? How did he even know I was at the pool side? Ah, bother not and I shall get answers later. Let me allow my body absorb the beautiful warm ray. I yearn to radiate tonight. Certainly, Num will be my partner. Can’t believe I am stating the obvious.

We ate by the Chao Phraya at The Oriental. The dusk sky illuminated a dark blue hue over a clear evening. The perfect weather billowed us with the warm breeze caressing the eight of us. I never had a good look of the other boys but hey now that I take noticed, they were good looking in their own ways. Why don’t I see such hunks in KL?

Num was seated in front of me and as I gazed at this very handsome man, I can’t help but admire him. He is the sort of guy which has the looks that keeps you looking. And the more you look, the more you admire him. He is almost perfect. I guess, I have said this many times, haven’t I? But while I munched my salad, I am able to see Num as a person than just a guy whom I met at the spa, with clothes on, his ways, his manners, his character, in short, him as a real person out here. I am actually curious what lies beneath this hunk. As I looked, I come to realized, finally, he resembles Daniel Wu at certain angle, and at some, Utt, the VJ. Am I dreaming? I smiled to myself.

“What are you smiling?” Num asked me in perfect English, obvious to my glare of admire and consequent secret smile.

“At you, what else,” I said as a matter of fact, teasing and looked straight into his eyes.

He shook his head, smiled and continued his food. Num could never look straight into my eyes. Did I say, he is such a hunk? I wanted to stretch to touch his face, I wanted to caress that cheek even as I am here, having my dinner. Even with a simple jeans and plain bluish and light pinkish stripped shirt, he looks delectable. If he is my boyfriend back in Malaysia, for once I believe, I would be worried over the attention he sought from vicious women like me. Oh, dangerous.

I knew the girls realized the magnitude of chemistry enveloping us. And I was sure, they knew the coy flirting has something to do with yesterday behind the scenes. Let them wonder. Let me enjoy myself with this magnificent creature.

After dinner, we got on a huge boat that sailed along the Chao Phraya. The boat has an opulent interior and we were each usher into a big cabin. The entire interior was lavishly designed in wheat white colonial theme scented with fresh lilies emanating the air. The cabin we entired overlooking the river, set with a lovely armchair and next to it, a huge beige suave sofa.

Immediately we got into the cabin, I went over to Num and hugged him tightly. The moment took us away. As the seconds melted, I felt Num’s uptight hug changed towards a tender embrace. He squeezed me harder and I could feel emotion. We were silent and did nothing for the next long 5 minutes but stood there embraced in each other’s arms. His scent, Calvin Klein felt comforting and the beat of his heart made him the human he is. My breathing became deeper at every exhalation. His as well.

As we realized our over powering emotion, we felt a little embarrass and gently let go of our grip. I looked down and he looked away but gently pulled me towards the arm chair. He laid on the arm chair and I laid my back onto his strong chest. He smelt my hair and hugged me as we sat there, together, in that embrace for a long, long time and just, watched the world go by.

Of a sudden, something stole our attention. A lovely song started playing against the background of our cabin and it was audible enough to pulsate emotion. Num pulled me and we danced to the song. My face rested on his chest and his strong hands, hugging me as we unhurriedly swayed to the music. As if the world is everything to us. I hear his thumping heart and I feel his warmth. Everything about him was comforting and secure. These strong embrace, this chest, this scent, this warmth, this person. I do not want to let this go. I do not want this to end.

At the end of the dance, he kissed my hands but still unwilling to look me in the eyes. I touched his striking face. I caressed his slender cheeks and still looking hard into his face with much emotion.

“Num,” I gently called him out in a whisper.

He looked into my face. Finally.

“Can you kiss me?” I politely requested.

He gave me his ultra sexy look, eyes slanted, smoldering hot. He did not smile this time but looked at me with much sentiment. I cannot help but smiled at him with passion to encourage the kiss. Oh, he is so good looking. Luscious. His face was glowing with obvious rosy cheeks and rose buds red lips. I want him. He passionately stared at me. I stared back now. As we looked on, I felt my legs we going soft from the locked gaze. Oh my.

Finally, he kissed me. I stopped breathing. It was the sweetest kiss I ever had. And slowly, we kissed on and on and on, like two very hungry being that has been in lust of each other for a long time. We kissed in hunger and passion. I never felt this way before. As we kissed on, I was breathing very hard and my heart was thumping in excitement. Num, what have you done to me?

I felt flushed at every kiss and suck and tongue. I just wanted more and more. He responded in the same fervor and I could discern to it. We kissed so much until we were both out of breath. And finally, mutually we stopped to catch the loss breath.

The very moment we broke I felt embarrassed again thus looked down. Num pulled me into him and we hugged again. This time, it felt like forever as I closed my eyes just to feel this great body against mine. He kissed my head and continued to embrace me. Eagle’s “Love Will Keep Us Alive” was playing. Perfect. Everything is just so perfect. We started to sway to the music as I listened to every bit and word of the song.

I was standing
All alone against the world outside
You were searching
For a place to hide

Lost and lonely
Now you’ve given me the will to survive
When we’re hungry...love will keep us alive

Don’t you worry
Sometimes you’ve just gotta let it ride
The world is changing
Right before your eyes
Now I’ve found you
There’s no more emptiness inside
When we’re hungry...love will keep us alive

I would die for you
Climb the highest mountain
Baby, there’s nothing I wouldn’t do

I was standing
All alone against the world outside
You were searching
For a place to hide
Lost and lonely
Now you’ve given me the will to survive
When we’re hungry...love will keep us alive

Am I falling in love? Is Shanice finally falling in love?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're gonna be looking at STDs, AIDS even, if you go around fcuking without protection, Shanice. Do take precaution- I wouldn't want this blog cut short suddenly.

Cheers, AC

Nana Oui said...

Thanks for your concern AC *muak*