September 15, 2008

Party

Work has been great thus far. Everyone's splendid and cool here. Being weeks in this job, I discovered that the world I worked is actually filled with debauchery, in everyway. You name it. Of course, I am threading along the talented amongst the talented here. Creativity juice flows seamlessly in this place. So is everything else. So is everyone else.

Just last Friday, the firm held a party to celebrate the success of the Beijing Olympics advertising in Malaysia. We gorged the entire account and event this time around. The creative directors were the heroes to such monumental achievement and so the deal conceded several million dollars where it deserved an undeniable celebration.

The party was one of the best I have attended. The crazy fun party evoked a state of unquestionable euphoria.

We knocked off at 5 as usual. Arrangement was made to transport ourselves to a secluded bungalow off the city. It was somewhere deep within the woods of Damansara. I can't tell exactly where. The trip to the bungalow was tediously jam with cars of all types unswerving to head for home from the city. Stuck in an hour of traffic, Kuhan, Peter, Dian and myself were just talking gibberish to keep the spirits high.

“Shanice, you’ll love this party. I swear,” Kuhan said to me.

“Yeah, you’ll ask for more after this,” Peter affirmed and laughed. Dian was giggling approvingly.

“Hey, what’s so intriguing about this party huh? I see you guys are so excited,” I said.

“Ah, we won’t tell you much, let this be a surprise you’ll never forget,” Dian replied.

Peter laughed, shared Dian’s reaction when she attended the party last year for some another celebration.

“Yessssss, I got to admit, I was taken aback alright…” her words lingered with affirmation.

“But guys, you know right, it’s different all the time anyway, so whether we are new or we have been to one, makes no difference,” Kuhan added on. And indeed, all the talk aroused my curiosity. I am excited.

Braving through the traffic was one, finding the place was another. I was told, the venue of the party is different all the time. This is because each director took turns hosting the party, often held to their whims and fancy. Parties like these splurges by hundreds of thousands.

When Kuhan finally reached the so-called destination. I had a tinge of doubt as the gate to the bungalow looked deserted. We were surrounded with tall trees and unruly bushes. Peter steered Kuhan to turn from the main road into a narrow lane shrouded by trees.

“Are you sure Kuhan you got the right place?” asked Dian.

“It is. This is the address and I directed Kuhan as what the map says la…” Peter sounded worried.

A figure popped of nowhere between the shrubs and signaled us to move on, he motioned for the gate to open and it automatically did. Sharks, I hope this is not one of those “rumah hantu” theme party plots.

We were silent, loss in anticipation and anxiety. Kuhan drove through the drive way which lead us through rows of trees with an upward slope. For a good 100 meters finally, fairy lights illuminated the trees but we could not see ahead with a steeper slope. As we went on, the lights became brighter where colonial lamp posts proudly stood at a gap of 5 meters along the drive way. Kuhan drove very slowly. We begun to hear noises as the car drove deeper. Suddenly, the trees gave way and before us stood a big white contemporary single storey bungalow brightly lit with rows of cars belonging to our colleagues, neatly parked alongside. The caretaker signaled to an empty park. The view overlooking the suburb was breathtaking.

A bouncer stood outside the entrance of a huge oak door, the only entrance to the mansion (my definition has changed because from where I stood, it does not deserved to be a bungalow). He checked us thoroughly and was requested to show our office ID. Gosh, what is it here that security needs to be this tight?

Once cleared, the door automatically opened, greeted us with a marvel chic splendor. It was like entering a Hollywood movie shooting set where rich and famous inhabit. The entire place was lined with shiny marble floor which we mindlessly took our shoes off to place them by the huge shoe rack. No one would want to dirty this spanky white place with huge white sofas with a grand white piano at an elevated corner. Waitresses were busy serving. Fresh lilies scented the entire space and there were only few people walking around the hall. Music was blaring to its might from the outside. Instinctively, we moved towards the music.

A butler greeted and ushered us to glass sliding door on the far right of the hall. We followed and took 4 steps upwards towards the long glass door. Beyond was a huge yard filled with 56 of us. To the far right, stood a huge square pool and next to the deck, there lie a big Jacuzzi tub that could fill 10 persons.

Everyone was in their skimpiest. Ladies in their bikini tops, hot pants or short flirty skirts, guys with just their shorts. We were either lazing around on the deck chairs, chatting, BBQ-ing, munching food served on a long table next to the BBQ pit, chilling in the pool or Jacuzzi chatting with a beer in hand.

At the edge of this cool setting, lies the skyline of the suburb, twinkling from the lights of thousand homes, shops and street lights. The view was magnificent.

I changed to my bikini and joined the rest for a small dinner of chicken and salad. The night was sticky warm which made everyone sweaty as we sat by the chair and deck. The humidity made the pool and Jacuzzi the biggest treat!

The night begun with a fire dancer who danced to the upbeat music, swaying his sticks and ropes of fire at each ends. He made it into a trance like dance.

Interesting.

Right after the performance, we were separated into 5 teams. Mission was to down the fastest 3 rounds of Lemon Drops. Ok, someone is going to puke big time tonight.
Knowing us, no one left a single drop unclaimed. We were more than happy and willing to have extras if anyone was up for additional challenge of 3 or more drops.

The next game was soap suds wrestling between 2 ladies in bikinis. My first live experience of fun kinkiness (with people around). We added on the excitement with bets on the ladies. Winner to the one who strip the bikini of the opponent. Betting itself got everyone moving, cheering and yelling. The girls in the ring were a good sport. They were perpetually onto each other and yet, moved in purpose of sheer sexiness. There were lots of groping, rubbing, stroking and pulling which made everyone scream. Yes, the heat is turning on. At one point, the girl was biting on to the other girl’s bikini strings to pull off her top. More shouts came.

“Bite it off! Bite it off!” we cheekily chanted.

Needless to elaborate, the top came off and we cheered on. At this point, no one was bothered who won, because all we wanted was the bikini to come off!

As the girls wrestled on, more claps and chanting came. The guys were wolf calling and the girls were already screaming in fervor.

“Pull it off, pull it off, pull it off, pull it off,” we went. Finally after a good hustle from the girl which top has came off, the other girl went topless. We gave a loud approval of “Wooo,” clapped on for the rest to be pulled off. The bikini top was thrown at us. Some lucky fella got the top and shouted with triumph, “I’m gonna keep this forever!”

The girls wrestled on. The moment became rowdier as the aim was to now have the bottom off. My heart was beating harder too. The toxication was taking effect. 3 shots of Lemon Drops were a good definite boost to tipsiness. Everyone should be as high as I was by now coupled with the beer and cocktail sipping as we staggered
towards the young night.

The girls were playful yet intriguing enough to keep us excited. It is sexy to see 2 pretty girls with tip top physique brawling at each other, while partially covered with suds, wet all over without a top. The fact that everyone was encouraging even impelled them further to take those bottoms off. There were cheers after cheers to get the pieces off. Then finally, one managed to pull off the other and we shouted in triumph for the new exposure.

While we were busily keyed up on the first bottom off, a sudden spray of water squirting us though it was meant for the girls. Yeah, in purpose. Sexily they washed their bodies from the suds in the ring while stealthly rubbing their breasts, thighs, hair, torso as everyone looked on. The guys had their eyes prefixed on their exploit. When they realized they have garnered sufficient attention, the girls started to gently rub each other.

As they gyrated to the sensual rub, the music automatically changed to a sexy number. The girls continued on. The guys were applauding to hearten their moves. And the ladies giggled to their alluring gestures and at the same time, were admiring the bold advances of these 2 girls.

Delightfully entertaining I should say. The girls started dancing and gradually sexily swirled their bodies. As they moved their hips to the beat, they danced and entwined each other like 2 snakes on heat. Rubbing each other on the shoulders, then steadily fondled the torso as one lowered herself to the beat of the rhythm, aping the motion of a person going down. The girl underneath is called Lina.

While Lina teased Carine who was standing and swaying to the music, she sensuously slipped Carine’s bikini bottom off and threw it to a guy nearby. The guys hooted in frenzy. Now there are 2 naked girls in front of us, dancing seductively. As they moved hot against each other’s bodies, the guys around continued to cheer them on. Obviously, urging for more action.

Suddenly, there was a big bang and the huge BBQ pit caught fire. We frantically ran over to the poolside as the fire roared to an ominous height. We were worried and someone shouted to call the fire engine. The flames roared without control and spread to the entire pit. If no one were to go something about it, it would burn the yard! We could feel the heat even at a distance. In a matter of seconds then, siren was screeching with 3 firemen hurriedly rushing over.

As they were busy putting out the fire, the music got started. Hey…. What was that? It took us awhile to register. Fire, music, firemen.

Then, of no reason and to the beat of the music, all 3 firemen started dancing!!! Oh my, don’t tell me what I was thinking was what they were about to do! I started laughing, not believing this craze.

The guys started dancing to “I Believe in Miracles” (by The Ramones). Slowly and sexily. I couldn’t help but to laugh even harder to the idea. I mean, all this while, I have heard talks of such scenes but never in my wildest imagination, people do stuff like this for the heck. Now, it’s happening!

Everyone cheered realizing it was for the heck of fun and jumped in dancing to the music. We allowed the firemen space to groove their bit. And as they swayed, they stripped their suit and oh, what delicious looking bodies.

This time around, the ladies hooted like hooligans and yelled with all our might. We screamed for more. As they shred their suits, they had a wet white t-shirt underneath and trunks on. Oh, those strong hands and muscular thighs, sexy. One of the ladies went over to the fireman on the left and danced with him. Their hips were swiveling between each other and as she did that, she pulled his t-shirt off. This was followed by 2 other ladies stripping the remaining 2 firemen. Ohhh. The crowd went wild as their washboard abs were for display. It was our turn to chant, “Take it off, take it off, take it off…”

I cannot help but to scream at the insanity. This is what you call fun, coupled with a tipsy mind. The guys moved and thrust their hips forward making every woman scream louder.

Unexpectedly, Lina and Carine came forward in their naked state and gently poured warm chocolate down the 3 guys. Everyone screamed. As the melted chocolate trickled down their bodies to their toes, Lina and Carine rubbed their bodies against the men. Hot… They went on further by splattering themselves buckets of melted chocolate. Yummy, yum.

The crowd went berserk. 2 guys went over to squeeze the girls between the other men all, rocking to the rhythm of the music. As we were encouraged to join the fun, 3 more girls including me, squashed between the men and ladies, enjoying the sultry dance messed with sticky chocolate syrup around everyone.

Little by little, one of the firemen, licked the chocolate from my shoulders as we danced. Ohhhhh…. Delicious. I licked his syrup coated chest in return. As we licked on, everyone else started licking everyone’s syrup. With the state of inebriated clouding everyone there, nothing is wrong with the licking.

The fireman got hold of my ass and pulled me closer. He danced seductively to the music while grinding this solid body against mine. Yes, I could feel the heat shaping between our brushing. My body with hardly anything but my bikini and his, a mere trunk. The friction was smooth and warm since the chocolate has long mixed with water as someone was sprinkling water all around everyone who were chocolate soaked. I could still hear screams and laughter. But I was hooked to take on with this cute fireman. Well muscled built, medium Malaysian height and definitely Eurasian with a sharp nose. He has short spike hair.

Little by little, this fireman, licked the chocolate off from my shoulders as we danced. Ohhhhh… I licked his syrup coated chest in return. As we licked on, everyone else started licking everyone with syrup. With the state of inebriated clouding everyone there, nothing was wrong.

The fireman grabbed my ass and pulled me closer. He danced seductively to the music while grinding this solid body against mine. Yes, I could feel the heat shaping between our brushing. My body with hardly anything on but the bikini, his, a mere trunk. The friction was smooth and warm with chocolate mixed water as someone was sprinkling at us again. There were still screams and laughter around. But I was hooked to take on with the cute fireman.

He licked my neck again with fervor. Nice. I encouraged him on with a harder brush against his body. He pursued with the licking. I swayed against the solid body. Hmm, not an inch of fats. His lick some how was translating to sucking. Oh, hot. I wrapped my hands around him and he responded by fondling my back and ass. I could feel the steam emanating from these two hot bodies. He smelt of just chocolate. Yummy yum. I felt like biting his rock hard chest.

Suddenly, drops of rain descented on us. Tip tap tip tap. Aw, what wet blanket! While my steam was mounting and the mojo was tuning on, the hot sexy fun had to cease. The music stopped and we were ushered into the bungalow. We gave ourselves a simple rinse at the poolside shower and proceed for shelter.

Respectively, we were directed to the rooms for a warm shower. By the time we were all housed under the roof, torrential rain showered upon us, notwithstanding, a crazy thunder storm.

The fireman caught hold of my hand and pulled me over. I held on while everyone respectively head for their rooms. We pursued to mine and I was giggling still light-headed from the effects of alcohol.

Once we got to the room, I rushed towards the shower. The shower was already flowing with steamy hot water. He spontaneously undid my bikini top to release my succulent breasts. I stripped his trunk. Hmmm, remarkable. The hunk was sexily shaven.

We allowed the shower wet our hungry bodies and I tightly hugged him while he skillfully peel my bottom. Little by little it went down as I swerved my hot body against his. While the hot water acted as the only separating molecule between us, I would feel the heat nevertheless. My heart was beating fast and I could sense his excitement. His member was growing by the seconds.

He continued from where we left. I let him. I want to be pleased. He sucked my neck while tonguing it as he went along. It was arousing. As he went around my neck, my fingers were scratching his back in gentle strokes. The pressure he imposed was perfect so I left out a small whimper.

Once I had enough of him which by now he was working on my shoulders, I bit his chest. I sucked then released, then licked sexily. His dick reacted to my motion instantly. I was pleased so I continued to arouse this body. The shower was hot steaming, fogged up all glasses and mirrors around the bathroom. I went on to lick his nipples. I felt an immediate hard on. Indeed, the Midas has not loss her touch… I smiled to myself. Hmm.

He was getting worked up so he dashed to tackle my breasts. He licked them hard like two luscious ripe melon he has been hungry for a long while. I moaned. He persisted with his exploit and I relent to his wishes as I know at this stage, we are here to please each other for whatever the reason. Nothing else mattered. The hot shower continued pouring our entire bodies from head to toes and the slithering feel add to the rouse. His mouth was working furiously over my breasts and I could feel the tingling sensation of his tongue onto my nipples. Over and over again he took turns to tune my aroused nipples. They were stimulated until it turned deep pink and pouting. I was starting to get wet. The work on my breasts were pure pleasure.

His hands were roaming wantonly all over my body as he gorged my breasts. I felt he was taking this opportunity to savor my body in a different light. I loved it. I conceded him and I took the same opportunity to wander my hands around his hard body. Every curve and bulge was intoxicating. Finally I arrived at his dick.
It was hard but not enough for me. So I gently stopped and went down on him. I mouthed his semi hard dick which the hot water was gushing over my head. Slowly and gently I worked him. As I moved in light strokes, I could feel the growth at every few seconds. He softly moaned while tenderly caressing my wet hair. While the hot shower was pouring on us, the warmness was a treat to carry on. I swirled my tongue all around his erected dick and sucked his gorged head. I treated it like a big lolly, sucking off its wanton sweetness. Hmmm, the feel is so smooth and round.

Delicious. His dick retorted to my tender suck and grew harder. I wanted it to be harder. I wanted him to desire me more. This time my mouth swallowed his entire member as much as I could and very slowly, I let go of it, savoring every inch as it released. Again, I gently thrust my warm mouth, allowing my warm saliva coating every inch of his hard dick. He moaned again as he responded to my act with another throb. So much of him was inside of me now that my mouth has no more space. I was pleasantly surprised to find his dick growing by an admirable length. As I tried to push in again, again, very slowly, he pulled me up and kissed me on the lips.

We exchanged kisses, sweet, long, warm kiss. Lusciously we playfully tongued each other. I could feel my heart beating, anticipating what is to happen next. He pinned me against the wall. My hands were pinned above my head with his 2 strong hands and he started licking my earlobes. Gently and slowly, as if we have all the time in the world. I was beginning to feel the heat again. My body started to respond to this passion and I let out a little groan. I could hear him smile.

Everything was moving deliberately, he licked my neck bit by bit. Hmmm, great. Every bite brought me to a step of arousal. I love the control he imposed on me. The fact that he is pinning me down, makes me feel vulnerable yet venerable. Every bit of a man devouring me by bits aroused me further. I want to be handed.

As I felt this wanton lust, he was working my shoulder. Uhh, I am getting light headed if he continues anymore with my shoulders. He bit and released, then sucked, licked then released. It went on and on. He pulled both my hands he pinned up above my head and used a strong hand to hold me, the other hand now free to do as he pleased. Where is he heading?

He brushed his right hand on my breasts like a peace of silk waiting to be touched. As he fondled my breast, he brushed passed my nipples which stood upright. I groaned, “I want your fingers there…”

“Not yet, not yet…” he smiled. As the water seeped between our bodies, his hard member against my tummy, his hands were savoring my curves. His tongue was now busy off my shoulders, heading towards my breasts. I longed for that suck. I want it. But I know he refused to let it happen.

While he was stroking my body from my breasts, to my tummy, my waist then down to my hips, he made me feel like a true woman, sexually admired by a man. I felt sexier. Then gently, his hands moved towards my navel and then worked towards my shaven pussy. The moment he found my slit, his warm mouth was on my nipples, tenderly licking it, getting the attention they were eagerly seeking.

He slid his hand on the outer of my pussy and stroked it beautifully. I love the way he warms me up. I tried to have him let go off my hands but he refused. I relented and allowed myself to let go. Let him do me. Let the man be in control for once.

When I was ready to have his fingers, he slit his fingers and felt for my clit. Slowly, he worked his way and when he found my pleasure button, he spread my legs wider. I relented which gave him more space to maneuver. He stroked my clit little by little as the pleasure seeped into me. I could feel my wetness working its way out from my pussy. He went on with the strokes, long and steady caress stimulating and aiming to swell it. I want more. He continued with the caress and I groaned this time. Louder than the previous moans. That encouraged him on. Finally when my clit was throbbing, he gingerly slit his fingers into my very wet pussy without notice. I gasped. Oh, it was so good.

While his lips were exciting my nipples and his fingers working in my pussy, now, finger fucking it, I was moving towards the peak of pleasure. My moaning started to be frequent now. I let go soft, sexy moans. And this time I was struggling to have my hands released. He still refused. I am in a state where I want to touch him. I am so unused to the fact that I cannot react to my pleasure. I am unused to surrender.

His fingers certainly was skilled because they were hitting on every correct points. And at every stroke, I became pleasurably excited. It was awesome. Now he was sucking my nipples with pressure while his tongue was playfully electrifying my pleasure and at the same time another of his finger was stimulating my clit while the other 2 were fucking me inside out. My wetness was pouring and I just wanted it more and more. I do no want this to stop because the pleasure has grown to an intense passionate sexual plateau.

He wanted me to have it all, refusing to let go and pursued on the stimulation. As he went on, these fingers were working faster in my pussy.

I moved in rhythm to his strokes and my pleasure peaks at every thrust. It was heaven with his fingers rubbing against my perfect spot. The signs he got from the level of my wet cave were overwhelming. From this prolong and consistent thrust, he wanted me to reach the peak. I moaned louder this time and I held back several breathe just to keep it from coming. He sensually thrust the perfect angle where his fingers hit the spot while the thumb was gently rubbing the clit. I could no longer hold and bit his chest. I still wanted to break free from his clutches but he refused to let go. I had to bite him and quivered from the orgasm. He knew I was about to come since my breath was irregular and my muscles were tight all over.

“Ohhhhhhh ohhhhhhhh,” I moaned as my teeth clinched to his chest, finally gaving in. My body gripped on to the last wave as his fingers continued with the rapid arousing strokes. He was breathing hard as well. My wetness overflowed and coated his 2 long fingers while he was still grinding my pussy. Only that this time, it was a leisure thrust than before. He had such good fingers. I came down from the pleasure throne and looked into his eyes. He has been looking at me all this while and I whispered softly in his ears while the hot shower was still gliding between us, “My turn now darling.”

His fingers were still inside of me, still very, very gently caressing my pleasure. Slowly, he released my hands, took his fingers out and licked them lustfully. My turn.

I gently pushed him to the wall, turned the shower heat a notch higher for more steam in the bath. As it then, no one could figure what was happening if they were to walk into the bathroom. The entire shower was thickly covered with hot steaming stream.

I took the soap, lather it up and worked on his body. First, I lathered the muscular torso. I ensured my lather got him on the right spots as he did to me, and then playfully I massaged his sensitive nipples. When he was all sufficiently soapy, I glided my body against his, allowing my breasts and nipples to massage him too. I savored the moment as I felt his hardness again. Finally when I was bored with the strokes, I lathered my hands with much soap I could contain and took on his dick.
Tenderly, I massaged it with the bubbles. At every stroke I pursued, his rod grew. I wanted to please him as much as he did to me so I worked on his member inexorably until it was rock hard. As I do so, I skillfully massage his balls and all around his pubic. He released a hungry groan.

Finally when I was all satisfied with the size, I took it all again, right straight into my warm moist mouth. He let out a sigh. I tried to take as much as I could and slowly I let it in and out, in and out, emulating a perfect penetration. Slowly and gently, from tip to the end, then end to the tip. Gently I worked on him. As I went on, I started to suck then gobbled all in, suck then gobble it all in again, over and over until he could no longer be any harder than he already was. I knew he could burst anytime as I felt his pre-cum in my mouth but he held on. He wanted to enjoy all the pleasure he is getting. Naughty.

As I started to move faster, he got even worked up and held my head to guide me on. I went on a quicker suck, in and out, in and out while my mouth was salivating with hunger of his beautiful hard dick. I went on and on, refusing to pause even to catch a breath. I could feel his deep breathing. His body tensed and he gave a loud groaned. Then, as I was still moving in rhythm to the pace, he released the second groan along with his entire cum gushing into my mouth. His dick was really hard and the come was forceful and thick. Nevertheless, it was sweet and milky which got me swallowing every bit of the sap.

While I enjoyed him, my mouth was still working on his dick. I refused to let go until he held my shoulder, looked down and smiled.

He gave a cute laugh, “Ohhhh, you got to stop please.”

And he continued giggling. I giggled and stopped as it was now a point where ticklish takes precedence. I hugged him and he whispered a sweet thank you in my ears as we both washed each other up, smiling and laughing to the fun we had.

We wiped each other dry, got into the robes provided and he went off for his bag of clothes he left with his friends in the other rooms. I dressed up, certainly refreshed and certainly enjoyed the short escapade.

Oh, yes, finally we exchanged names and telephone number before we parted. Hmm, a part-time social escort it seems. With the body like that, any women, old or young would dig him.

When I caught my breath over the episode, Kuhan rang my mobile to set the time to leave. We agreed to an hour’s time. At least, I have some time to catch a cat’s nap and rest over the evening’s excitement. Certainly a much needed time to unwind.

4 comments:

zewt said...

this is quite a 'story'... :)

Nana Oui said...

Thanks dude *wink*

Anonymous said...

like the way you write.keep it up babe

Nana Oui said...

etsee, thank you. it's people like u that reminds me to keep writing...